Thursday, October 25, 2012

{10 Day You Challenge- Six Places}

Thursday, October 25, 2012
Don't forget to check out our weekly blog hop- Click Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blah, forgive me for posting this so late; I've been so busy with work. But anyway, yay, it's finally Thursday!! Are you ready for the 10 Day You Challenge Link Up Party? I AM! =)


Today is the Six Places challenge. I'm excited about this one.. these are places I've been to, places I love, places I can keep going to again and again and never get tired of it, places I would love to see... Yup, these are my

 {Six Places}

 
1. Trunk Bay, St. John. I cannot even begin to tell you how beautiful this place is. I took the picture on a “view stop” at the top of the mountain. I thought it couldn’t get any better until I actually got there. You get to swim with the fishes, stingrays, corals, sea urchins.. It’s like swimming in a large fish tank. It is absolutely BREATHTAKING.




 
2. New York City- Ah, the city of lights. There’s just something about this place that makes me love it so much. Where else can you get *insert food* from a cart on the street or grab some dim sum at 2 am in the morning?  OMG, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Even the coffee and chocolate here taste different. It tastes better. Yes, even a regular old cup of Starbucks Coffee; for some reason it just tastes so much better. And those soupy dumplings (I forget what they’re called). OMG, now I am craving some. Ah, time to book a bus ticket to NYC. =)


3. Camping- It’s nice to be able to get away from my busy life and just really let go once in a while. Being surrounded by nature makes me realize how beautiful the world actually is. It makes me appreciate everything, the sunrise, the sunset, the breeze in the air, just a little bit more. It really does help you clear your mind. Blah, I wish I could find this one picture from the top of the mountain.. Where is it. Where is it??

4. Paris and Italy- seem to be so romantic and full of history and culture... I would love to visit Paris and Italy one day.. Hmm, maybe take a Euro Trip. That sounds nice, doesn't it?

5. Japan- Yea, I've been to Japan..yes, being in the airport counts! Hehe. =) Anyway, I would love to visit and explore Japan one day. My first stop would be at one of those natural spring Spa that I’ve been hearing so much about. Second stop would, of course, be at an all you can eat sushi place. Just the thought of it makes me excited.

6. Last but not least, my number 1 place is... Maldives- This is One of the places I NEED to and WILL visit one day. If the picture looks this good... ahh, can't wait! =)
{Source: Found this picture on pinterest}

Anywho, there you have it, my six places. =) What are yours?

Be sure to Link up every Thursday for the 10 Day You Challenge + this will give you something new to blog about (at least for a while) ^_^

P.S- The linkup does not close until next year; that way people who happen to stumble on it later can still join. I am trying to figure out how to make it not have an end date though...Blah.

Anyway,
Don't forget to grab our button 



 
Tune in next Thursday for my five foods!!

7 comments:

  1. We share the same want to visit Paris ad I would love to go to Japan, even if it's just an airport lol. I haven't been camping in forever, either, so I might have to make plans for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay I'm so glad this is up!! I've literally been watching your blog all day long waiting for this post so I could link up lol. :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so sorry it's late! >_< But i'm so glad to hear that you're also enjoying this challenge! =) I get so excited writing my posts. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's alright :) I was having a slightly boring day and had little else to do other than stalk your blog haha!

      YES I am LOVING this challenge!!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ah, I know. I can't wait to go!!

      Hey, I tried to leave a comment on your page but it wouldn't let me. I can only see half the verification code (to make sure I am not a robot)... >_<

      Delete
  5. Hi! I just stumbled on your blog and your 10 day you challenge today! Such a great idea! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete