Monday, July 30, 2012

{Blog Hop #23}

Monday, July 30, 2012
Don't forget to check out our newest addition: Chat Community
------------------------------------------------
Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, July 30, 2012 to Sunday, August 5, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment if you'd like us to follow you on blog or twitter.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.

Simple enough? Good, let's get started...
Happy Hopping
Don't forget to grab our button


10 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower!

    http://quittingthegym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! I'm back to join the blog hop again, this time my link is at number 63. My blog has a bit of everything, health, beauty, reviews and just chit chat. Please feel free to hop along and check it out and let me know in a comment what you think. :D

    es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for Beauty reviews, Hauls and Health posts.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog hop :)

    Hayley

    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Love your blog! Your page design is very clean also, not a lot of buttons and stuff on the sides. It makes my OCD happy!

    Gwen @ www.alittleunhinged.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower! Can't wait to do this blog hop! xx

    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love if you would follow my blog! :)

    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another newbie here~
    I would love to join this blog hop oh and follow me please:)
    http://underthesamebluesky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I almost missed this week's blog hop! It's my first few days back in the online world, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things. =)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting this blog hop!
    I cant wait for more to come.

    I have followed your blog and would love if you could check out my blog

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete