Monday, June 4, 2012

{Blog Hop #15}

Monday, June 4, 2012
Welcome to our weekly Blog Hop Event! Blog hop is a great and fun way to be discovered, meet and gain new followers, and to be inspired by other bloggers. This hop will last an entire week; from Monday, April 23, 2012 to Sunday, April 28, 2012. To join the hop, there are only a few simple rules..

The rules are....
1. Please follow BlogLoveTherapy (blog or twitter) and leave a comment/feedback on our blog- Let us know what type of feature you would like us to add and/or how we can improve our site.
2. Post about this hop on your blog, twitter, and facebook. This will help drive traffic to the hop. The more people know about it, the more likely you will be discovered.
*Don't forget to mention the hop throughout the week.*
3. *Optional* A couple of our readers would like to know how they can improve their blog: MyBeautyLittleSecrets and WhatWillSheWear. You can comment on both or one, it's up to you. This is Optional, but comments and advices would greatly be appreciated. 
4. Hop around and be inspired. Please follow at least 5 other bloggers and don't forget to let them know that you found them through our blog hop.

Simple enough? Good, let's get started...

Happy Hopping

Don't forget to grab our button




29 comments:

  1. I hope this bloghop continues to prosper. It helps amazing blogs be discovered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping is still going strong! Week after week I find great blogs and gain lovely readers! :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovelies! So hop on over to my blog, I'd really appreciate it! :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I LOVE this blog hop! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to a new week of blog hop to discover new and fun blogs to follow! I've definitely found some great new people! Keep it up!

    Ree
    Visit my blog today! Thanks! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join this blog hop too thx!!

    mimika's little wonderland
    www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love these blog hop...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey everyone! I'm looking to share ideas with other makeup lovers, so if you have a makeup blog definitely stop by mine & leave your link so I can check you out too! I'm #54

    http://lexifresh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog Love Therapy has great bloggers that respect the theory of a blog hop and follow through. Love it ladies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blog hop! It's such a great opportunity to meet other bloggers!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OF COURSE I'm hoppin' again :) Loves it.

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm joining in the blog hop once again.I'm loving finding all the great new blogs these last few weeks. They Erm much a goof idea! X :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm back for another hoping to find some Fab new blogs x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so excited for my first blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. just linked up, and i'm blogging about this hop tomorrow! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi luvs I love that I can go through the list of blogs to read! Check out mines I'm number 2 on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just discovered your blog & hops - How fantastic! I love visiting new places & meeting new people, so I am incredibly excited to be joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so excited! This is my first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to be part of the blog hop!! i've found some awesome blogs through it!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this idea!

    Share the love ♥ ;
    http://beautynerd-bynight.blogspot.com
    http://youtube.com/user/SecretsofABeautyNerd

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi please add me to your blog hop. I have linked your hop on my blog. I love your site it's great! Please keep it up. It'll be great to have more blog hop! Thanks!

    mimika's little wonderland
    www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I 'm a little late, but this is such a cool idea so explore new blogs!

    Andrea
    http://www.cutely-whimsical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a bit late to this too, but new post up!!

    justaleitmotif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is actually a great idea. Love this blog and will most defintely tell my friends about it.

    - May
    www.makeuplique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooohh I just love this! Such a brilliant way to get exposed and discover amazing blogs!!:) Thanks Blog Love Therapy
    http://beautyblogsandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a great idea!
    I'm soo excited to check out other blogs and hopefully more people will be interested in mine as well!
    Thanks!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful idea!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your blog hops! I've found a lot of amazing beauty blogs.
    Check mine out & let me know what you think I'm #136
    http://lexifresh.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete